1.I almost pity him. He didn’t choose to be put on my platter.When I carve him up and toss him to the dogs,only then will he confront that brutal inescapable truth.
2.Power’s a lot like real estate.It‘s all about location, location, location.The closer you are to the source,the higher your property value.
3.How is it the world keeps spinning and you manage to stay ahead of it
4.I don‘t use people unless I can throw them away afterwards.I’m trying to strengthen our partnership.
5. There are two kinds of pain.The sort of pain that makes you strong or useless pain...The sort of pain that‘s only suffering.
6. What are we supposed to do in the face of so much senseless pain And he said to me,"What else can we do but take what seems meaningless and try to make something meaningful from it"
7.Most politicians are permanently chained to that slogan...family values.But when you cozy up to hookers and I find out,I will make that hypocrisy hurt.
8. Nothing can help us endure dark times better than our faith.
9.And a person’s character isn‘t determined by how he or she enjoys vitory，but rather how he or she endures defeat.
10. You’ve been with older men before Then you know they hurt you, and after they hurt you,they discard you.
11.You are never to dictate what I can and can not do. The only two words I want to hear from you when I ask you to do something are "Yes" and "Sir".
12.He chose money over power--In this town,a mistake nearly everyone makes. Money is the McMansion in Sarasota that starts falling apart after ten years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries.
13. You can‘t just roll up on my property and act like you own it.
14.What is faith If it doesn‘t endure when we are tested the most
15.Don’t play dumb with me.
16.Of course we should enjoy our success and be grateful for it. But never let your gratitude sour into pride.